Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Results of AGM

DTM Azmi Shahrin chaired the Annual General Meeting of 2007.

This is the result of Extol's 2006/2007 Annual General Meeting:

The Pussycat Team prevailed with this position: Women are NOT better generals than men.

OK. That was not in the AGM actually... Here's the real result:

The Executive Committee Members for term 2007/2008 are:

President: TM Lim Yeong Chuan
Vice President of Education: TM Gerard Tan
Vice President of Membership: CTM Daniel Wong
Vice President of Public Relations: CC Marvin Lau
Treasurer: CC Ng Chak Ngoon
Secretary: DTM Kwa Ngan Eng

I would like to thank all club members for having their faith in me and I will carry on the proud tradition of Extol TMC and fulfill my obligations to the club.

Thinking back on how much I have learn and progressed from the person whom I was 1 year ago, I have much to be thankful for, especially for all the help and advice that the members of Extol have accorded me. They have shared in my progress and by giving them my best effort in shaping the club I hope to repay the gratitude that I had owed them.

In my term, I hope to bring us a little closer to the vision of the Extol and let all know, whether they wish us well or ill, Extol's vision is to be the exemplary club of District 51!

No comments: