Meeting started on time – 7.00pm despite the rain & traffic jam.
TME/LF Chan started the meeting with a bang for the New Year 2008.
Table Topics Master/Chak Ngoon gave topics pertaining to current affairs in Malaysia ranging from Astronauts, China Maids, traffic lights, equality of the sexes and should ‘Politician lead an exemplary life’….
A very appropriate topics for all to share and enjoy and we even continue debating during our fellowship break. There were laughter and wild guesses.
1. LF Chan spoke on phobia and how to overcome it and it was a very informative speech.
2. Gerard Tan spoke on ‘Absorption Chillers’ of our airconditioners, which is quite technical for project No. 7
3. SK Ratnam spoke on spooky titled ‘Strangers in our midst’ and got our Guest/Segar interested and he added his encounter with the ‘Strangers’…
LF Chan emerged ‘Best Speaker’ for the evening with his external & internal events concerning ‘Phobia’. – Congratulations.
I admire the courage of Mikey, who volunteer to speak during Table topics session and I noticed he has improve since his father brought him 2 meetings ago.
Meeting ended at 9.23pm.
Next Meeting will be on the 16th January, 2008 at 6.59pm.
TME will be ACB – Ng Chak Ngoon
1. CC/Velu – to be confirm
2. CC/Marvin – successful club series (CL)
3. TM Gerard – speech no. 8
4. DTM Patricia – Speech no. 2
5. TM Hui Peng – speech no. 2 (sunway club)
See you all on the 16th January….
Happy New Year 2008!
President Marvin Lau